   Re: [xml-dev] SLAIX (was: Can XLink be fixed)

Mike Champion scripsit:

> May the gods have mercy on our miserable souls! XML was supposed to simplify SGML,
> now there will be a rush to SGML because it is so much simpler than XML :~)

Well, if you devised an SGML-with-default-concrete-syntax version of
the ESIS, I should think it would look pretty much like this.

--
There is / One art                      John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
No more / No less                       http://www.reutershealth.com