   RE: [xml-dev] What the .... ? Referencing XSL stylesheets across domains

Wayne,

thanks for checking.

I have my blog in RSS. I want to see the RSS file
with an XSL stylesheet from somewhere else
on the web and allow other people to see this too.
(ie. a XSL for printing as a web service)

I have to expect IE users won't see this page
until they add my site to the trusted zone. I do
see a problem here. They don't understand why all this
is necessary, it's supposed to be a stylesheet
and just work over the web, like CSS does.
Instead it seems like it is being handled as a
program that needs local quarantine. Why is it
dangerous to load an XSL from somewhere else?

- Sebastian