   RE: [xml-dev] SLAIX (was: Can XLink be fixed)

> I think that we
> still need an XML dev site where we can post papers and why not, maybe
> provide a simplified XML.

A clearinghouse for loose XML ideas floating around the ether?  The ether
being individual websites, as is done now.

Mailing lists don't seem to work, and individual efforts at publishing new
proposals are hit and miss. Attempts at defining and imposing a hierarchy or
structure chafes some people (often the brightest).

So what's going to work? How do you herd cowboys? Hmmm... I'd bet they'd
follow the chuckwagon.

I'd better stop now before my analogies go all cattywumpus like bees in zero
gravity.  Too late.