   RE: [xml-dev] What the .... ? Referencing XSL stylesheets across domains

  • To: "bryan" <bry@itnisk.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What the .... ? Referencing XSL stylesheets across domains
  • From: "Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer" <schnitz@mozquito.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:52:01 +0200

I've invented this great new language the other day, it only
has four characters: °, o, 8 and .

So now I would say:

.oo88o°8o°°...°.8ooo

and

...oo8o8o°o°o8.o.o8.oo.8°°..

and sometimes I'd even express myself thru
ooo888°°°
or, in very special cases, I'd say
°°°888ooo

I wrote a poem the other day:
o..8.o.88.°°°.8.ooo.o88o°°°°
..o8.8ooo8.oo8.ooo.8°8°8°8
ooo..o.88o°8o°8o°8o°oo°°°°

Beautiful, isn't it?

Oh, you can't read this? I'm afraid the stylesheet that someone
else did that translates this into english is considered harmful...
Please understand! You must be protected, this evil stylesheet
could:

- Make you blind thru evil use of colors and contrast
- Collapse the wave function so the probability of your
desktop being different in the future is slightly increased.

- Sebastian