   RE: [xml-dev] What the .... ? Referencing XSL stylesheets across domains

  • To: "Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer" <schnitz@mozquito.com>,"bryan" <bry@itnisk.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What the .... ? Referencing XSL stylesheets across domains
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:39:26 -0700

Security and convenience are a continuom. In today's internet connected world, one typically has to trade up some convenience if they want security. We are all witnesses to what happened when Microsoft leaned more towards convenience than security in our products. I'm quite glad that we've decided to shift to the other side and trade up convenience for more security.

I'm sure many others agree.