   XML is not being Validated against schema...?

Hello,

I am a newbie at xml.  Have tinkered with xml using MSXML2 and some
transformation in HTML.

In wanting to do more, I have created a Contacts.xml document and
temp.xsd schema...the xml document Does reference the xsd.  I purposely
included an invalid element in the Contacts.xml doc and included
elements out of sequence.

The problem --> Contacts.xml loads right up in my IE6.0 browser.
Shouldn't I be getting some sort of error?  I know that when I load a
doc against a DTD using msxml2.DOMDocument4 I receive parsererrors.

Help...

Dan Sisco
LTA Software Solutions
(417) 883-7918