   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Can XLink be fixed?

Robin Berjon writes:
> Do we really want or need to convert those selectors to XML?

No, I don't want to convert those selectors to XML.  I just want to
create an XML representation of the decorated tree, so I can do further
processing on it (creating XSL-FO for PDF generation, actually) with
XSLT.

This should be a conveniently smaller problem, as I can start by
processing only the selectors that I feel like dealing with, and the
variety needed for print is a lot smaller.  The only tough piece seems
to be the use of 'important', and that I think I can sort out.
--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!