   XML-Schema Help

Hello all,

I've been following the threads here for a while and have learned a great
deal from everyone.

My question is this, in a Schema is it possible to have an element be
required only if its parent element exists.

For example in the code below if timeframetype exists then either
earliestdate or latestdate would be required, 1 or the other but both are
not required.

Thanks for any help in advance.

David Yancey
david_yancey@harte-hanks.com

<xs:complexType name="timeframeType">
	<xs:sequence>
		<xs:element ref="description"/>
		<xs:element ref="earliestdate" minOccurs="0"/>
		<xs:element ref="latestdate" minOccurs="0"/>
	</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>