   Re: [xml-dev] XML-Schema Help

Thanks to all who helped.

I apologize for not being clear on what I was looking for. I wasn't positive
it could be done for I am new to Schemas.  But thanks to everyones help
below is what I have and is doing exactly what I needed.

<xs:complexType name="timeframeType">
	<xs:choice>
		<xs:sequence>
			<xs:element ref="description" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xs:element ref="earliestdate"/>
			<xs:element ref="latestdate" minOccurs="0"/>
		</xs:sequence>
		<xs:sequence>
			<xs:element ref="description" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xs:element ref="earliestdate" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xs:element ref="latestdate"/>
		</xs:sequence>
	</xs:choice>
</xs:complexType>