   RE: [xml-dev] Re: Can XLink be fixed?

Hi Ann,

Thanks for the extra links. I do not want to play the bad guy, but
understand that we have to build a complete picture from text fragments.
It would help the community to have a more structured document with
issues listed and breakdown documented.

Thanks anyway for all your efforts.
Cheers
Didier PH Martin