   Re: [xml-dev] Do sheep dream of electric URLs?

Rick Jelliffe scripsit:

> After playing hide-and-seek recently, he has become convinced of
> my bilocationism: that even if I am calling him in front of his face
> (certification), I might actually be hiding somewhere else (spoofing)
> playing a game.

"Mr. Speaker, it is impossible I could have been in two places at once,
unless I were a bird."
	--Sir Boyle Roche, addressing the House of Commons

An African gray parrot, no doubt.

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing