   Re: [xml-dev] Do sheep dream of electric URLs?

Ian Graham scripsit:

> On Sat, 17 Aug 2002, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
>
> > From: "Danny Ayers" <danny666@virgilio.it>
> >
> > > do other animals use references &  pointers ?
> >
> > My golden retriever Pip does not believe that there can be resources
> > that cannot be retrieved.. He has done substantial empicial work to
> > prove this...
>
> ... snowballs????  ;-)

You have to allow for Pip being in Australia.

	Then the bowsprit got mixed with the rudder sometimes,
		A thing, as the Bellman remarked,
	Of frequent occurrence in tropical climes,
		When a vessel is, so to speak, snarked.
			--_The Hunting of the Snark: An Agony in Eight Fits_

--
John Cowan    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan   <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
    "Any legal document draws most of its meaning from context. A telegram