   RE: [xml-dev] WXS acronym?

Guess it reflects which document I found easier to use :-)

True, [1] uses xs:, but slips slightly when discussing
redefinition in terms of v1.xsd and v2.xsd.

As for [2], xsd: shows up in the examples
even if the schema uses xs:.

I wasn't arguing that xsd was the only abbreviation,
rather I was trying to add weight to Don's argument -
XSD is being used for file extensions (even by the
structures spec ) and is used
in the document most people start with when
learning W3C XML Schema - the primer.

Once the pattern is establshed, its hard to break.

Regards
Michael