   Re: [xml-dev] WXS acronym?

Michael Leditschke wrote:

>Guess it reflects which document I found easier to use :-)
>
>True, [1] uses xs:, but slips slightly when discussing
>redefinition in terms of v1.xsd and v2.xsd.

I guess one of the reasons for sticking to the extension ".xsd" is
becuase it has three letters which still seems to hang around in the
Windows world.
As for using "xsd" or "xs" as a prefix I don't care much one way or the
other but I think it would be nice if the W3C would stick to one and use
that through out. Unless they're trying to make a point that the prefix
doesn't matter but I don't think that's the case.

Cheers,
/Eddie