   Re: [xml-dev] linking, 80/20

In a message dated 19/08/2002 21:11:46 GMT Daylight Time, net.dret@dret.net writes:

> Horsefeathers.

i guess this comment is for native speakers only. i simply take it as an
expression of the deepest respect for the thing being commented on...

Hm ... semantic problem there, I think. :)

One aspect of Amy's comment, I think, indicates a probability of reality similar to that of a porcine air force.

Andrew Watt