   filemaker pro, xml and rtf documents

Hi-

sorry to intervene, but wondered if anyone could help me or direct me to a
resource.  I am using a set of filemaker pro files that generates reports
and I would like to 'convert' the reports into rtf files to be picked up by
word or wordperfect.  Filemaker pro 6.0 can export data via xml and I have
seen
examples where it can export to xml style sheets that converts the data to
rtf.  Does anyone know who could help in this area, specifically in
developing style sheets?  Hope I made sense.

thanks

David Nyberg