   RE: [xml-dev] A multi-step approach on defining object-orientednature of

> Like I said Joe Blow developer isn't reading W3C specs. Besides
> implementers who cares about the infoset?

Uh, maybe information owners who want to make sure their data is
well-structured (ie, with things that look like attributes acting like
attributes) without being dependent on one or another software vendor?

Sam Hunting
eTopicality, Inc.

"Turn your searching experience into a finding experience."(tm)

Topic map consulting and training: www.etopicality.com
Free open source topic map tools:  www.goose-works.org

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.