	From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) [mailto:clbullar@ingr.com]
	Sent: Wed 8/21/2002 6:31 AM
	To: Dare Obasanjo; Sam Hunting
	Cc: Mike Champion; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
	Subject: RE: [xml-dev] A multi-step approach on defining object-oriented nature of DOM

	That's nuts.  No sane vendor requires their production users
	to read specifications to figure out why the vendors' products
	don't work right, and no experienced manager blames the
	specifications.  They accept the responsibility to fix the
	problem.

	Get this through your head:  <strong>They Blame Microsoft.</strong>
	It is YOUR problem.

	len