   RE: [xml-dev] patterns vs. identifiers

Bill de hÓra
> I didn't ask whether I had a problem I asked you to show me where the
> readability problem is with RDF. Or do I have to experience this
> problem to get it?

I'm afraid that's precisely my point.  People who speak identifiers and
graphs fluently don't seem to grasp that other people don't (or only do
in smaller volumes), and impose their assumptions about what's easy on
to a larger group of people.

Simon St.Laurent - SSL is my TLA
http://simonstl.com may be my URI
http://monasticxml.org may be my ascetic URI
urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.6320 is another possibility altogether