   Re: [xml-dev] ANN: XML Schema of measurement units

Thanks Joe!  Indeed I do have a source:

http://www.unc.edu/~rowlett/units/

Pick an area that you know a bit about.  For example, if you are an EE
major then create a simpleType that enumerates the units for energy -
volts, watts, kilowatts, amps, microamps, millamps, etc  (I am not an EE
person, so I am not even sure that this is a logical grouping).  /Roger