   Re: [xml-dev] A multi-step approach on defining object-orientednatureof

Joe English scripsit:

> (Actually, I would go one step further and argue that
> any XML vocabulary which is not designed to be mixed
> with elements from other vocabularies ought not to use
> namespaces at all.  There are valid arguments against
> this position, of course.)

I hold that it is inappropriate to label a namespace "Not to be
combined with others"; names in namespaces are resources for
constructing document (types).

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
"The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of his own