   APEX (was Re: [xml-dev] Architectural Forms revival?)

From: "Uche Ogbuji" <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>

> After more thought and discussion, I have warmed more to the architectural
> forms approach to the XHTML/XLink problem recently (though I'm still just as
> happy with "just use XLink").

The most mature approach I have seen is the NIST APEX toolkit at
http://ats.nist.gov/xsltoolbox/
with Josh Lubell's article at
http://ats.nist.gov/xsltoolbox/apex/

It just runs on XSLT so it could be trivially integrated into many people's
applications.  It is something I personally would hope ISO DSDL could
have, but there would need to be more demand.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe