   Re: [xml-dev] [OT] Java Lexical Analyzer?

Hello,

I don't know if its been mentioned, but Andrew Appel uses JLex in his "Modern Compiler Implemented in Java"...here's the URL:

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~appel/modern/java/JLex/

The source is one Java file, so you can tailor to your needs. Hope this helps.

Cheers!