   XML parsers acceptance

  • To: "XML Dev" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: XML parsers acceptance
  • From: "Naren Koka" <NKoka@sfamipec.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:28:36 -0700

	Recently I have been tasked to design a messaging protocol for an application, for which the future standards suggest the use of XML.  I am trying to convince the team to use the XercesC parser, as I have successfully worked with it and the fact that it is integrated into the JDK 1.4.  Some members of the team are not comfortable with the use of XML and are concerned with the use of open source parsers.  Is there any resource that tells the success stories of the XercesC parser and the XML technology.

	Thank you,
	Naren