   Re: [xml-dev] the infoset is two infosets (or even three?) [was: Re: [x

"Klotz, Leigh" wrote:

> One issue with the "borderline" and "psychotic" definitions as defined in
> Joe English's message is with XSLT namespace-alias, used way to perform XSLT
> transformations to produce an output containing XSLT elements.

I think that XSLT could and should change. If it worked in terms of URIs
instead of prefixes then I don't think you need to do anything so weird.
i.e. you would namespace-alias "http://www.w3.org/TR/.../escaped"; to
"http://www.w3.org/TR/...";, rather than "xslte" to "xslt".
--
 Paul Prescod