   RE: [xml-dev] Byzantine schism

Hi Andrew,

Andrew said:
Hm ... Didn't I say I was going to look at this again on Monday morning?
... You see what you did? :)

Didier replies:
Sorry, have a good week-end. In north America we're lucky, we have a 3
day long week-end. I already hear my bike calling me for a ride :-) At
least this latter is consistent and coherent and I have a clear strategy
of where I want to go. If my bike rides were designed by W3C my legs,
hands, toes and fingers would struggle and fight to know who will manage
the pedals. Nobody would care about the handles since the bike should
know where to go.

Gee, I am lucky that my bike rides are not based on W3C recommendations
:-) :-)

Cheers
Didier PH Martin