   RE: [xml-dev] XPath/XSLT 2.0 concerns

I just exchanged email with the Visual FoxPro PMs and XSD support is
planned for the next version (VFP 8.0).

Since VFP 8.0 is already in beta I assume you should have these features
Real Soon Now(tm).

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The meek shall inherit the Earth....if that's all right with the rest of

rights.