   Re: [xml-dev] Future of XSL-FO at W3C??

I'm no expert on FO; print media was never in my every day work.

But since you are talking about requierements, FO is far too complex and
verbose for no apparent reason (in my eyes at least). Instead of
duplicating the semantics of CSS in XML syntax, it should have been
using CSS directly for the same reasons XPath expressions are not
written as XML.

Just my quarter of a euro.

Manos