   Re: [xml-dev] Documenting XSLT (Was: Note from the Troll)

  Only that it's less tedious to say that 'html' is a prefix for a
  documentation namespace and write:

ah except the mythical 80% use case probably has xhtml being both the
namespace of literal result elements and of the documentation, so you'd
end up with needing a wrapper around the documentation anyway.

David
(I'm sure we are straying into xsl-list territory from xml-dev)