   Re: [xml-dev] Documenting XSLT (Was: Note from the Troll)

Hi David,

>   Only that it's less tedious to say that 'html' is a prefix for a
>   documentation namespace and write:

> ah except the mythical 80% use case probably has xhtml being both
> the namespace of literal result elements and of the documentation,
> so you'd end up with needing a wrapper around the documentation
> anyway.

True. You could use xsl:namespace-alias I guess, or such users could
of course introduce their own wrapper element without it having to be
specified by XSLT and without other users (who aren't generating
(X)HTML or who don't use (X)HTML for their documentation) being forced
to use one.

> (I'm sure we are straying into xsl-list territory from xml-dev)

Yes. We should make the leap over to there...

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison