   Re: [xml-dev] Can XML Schemas do this?

Exactly! We have an XML source that uses an app to generate xml which by
default places the tags in alphabetical order. So, we were hoping to say
"no problem!", but at present I think we are going to have to enforce
it. We really don't want to have to use 2 forms of validation (XML
Schema and Schematron). We wanted to be able to simply put the XSD
online and have everyone prevalidate from it.

Brian