   XML parser bencmark to compare .NET parser and Java parser?

Hi there,

I was wondering if there are already benchmarks or
test code avaialble to the public that compare
XML parser performance for the parser used in
Microsoft .NET and some common Java parsers (JAX-P
etc)

I have heard that Microsoft XML parser performs faster
than Java parsers, but I'd like to have the hard
numbers
and prefer to run some tests myself.

I am relatively new to .NET and have good experience
with Java, I can write the benchmark myself for
Java parsers, and would like to look for any
avialable code free to the public.

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jenny

jennywongus@yahoo.com