   Re: [xml-dev] Xqueeze: Compact XML Alternative

Without any comments, positive or negative, on the idea of binary XML
in general or your specific implementation of that idea, I will note
that over the last few years I've seen an average of approximately
one such binary XML tool per month announced here or elsewhere. To
date, none of them have garnered any significant interest or adoption
in the community. This may perhaps say something about whether this a
frutiful area in which to invest your time.

|           Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)          |
|              http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava             |
| http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA  |