   Re: [xml-dev] Must databinding imply tight coupling? (was Re: New tool

On Thursday 13 February 2003 13:31, Mike Champion wrote:

> The downside to conventional databinding is basically Permathread #x (hmm,
> we really ought to catalog them)

Right! That's it!

http://www.alaric-snell.com/xml-dev-threads.html#schema-coupling

The prose in there is just a quickly-written summary of how I see the debate.

If proponents of either side would like to send me better-explained versions
of their case, and likewise for other permathreads, I'll put them in there
and attribute them, or link to articles on your blogs or whatever if you'd
rather that.

ABS

--
A city is like a large, complex, rabbit