   Re: [xml-dev] Unicode and XML (was Re: [xml-dev] Remembering theoriginal

Daniel Veillard wrote:

>  I looked at the ICU sample code a few months ago and this simply scared
> me mostly due to my perception of that code complexity and runtime cost.

Once or twice I've thought maybe I should use ICU, but each time after a
look I've decided it would be easer to build it myself, and also I get
the impression that there are real size issues with ICU.  But I'd like
to hear an ICU success story, particurly of the
solving-simple-problems-simply flavor. -Tim