   Re: [xml-dev] Anyone wanna speculate about what this means?

At 08:28 PM 2/16/2003 -0800, Charles White wrote:

>The invariability of XSLT variables is not really a problem. I have run
>into very few problems that
>can't be solved with XSLT.

I don't think either of these are the issue. You can't change an XQuery
variable either. Functional languages generally don't let you do this. And
I'm pretty sure that there are no problems that can be solved with XQuery
that can not be solved in XSLT, or vice versa.

Jonathan