   Re: RelaxNG problem about section 7.4. Restrictions on interleave

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:00:54 -0500
Daniel Veillard <veillard@redhat.com> wrote:

>   So one would expect identical name to be identical nameclasses.
> However, both the Relax NG tutorial and the test suite exhibit
> RelaxNG schemas like
...>
>   If someone has an answer, I'm interested !

RELAX NG Tutorial Errata addresses this problem.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/errata/tutorial-errata.html

To my surprise, this document is not linked from the RELAX NG tutorial.
An older version of the errata (which is empty) is linked instead.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

>   Okay in the absence of an answer to my subscription request and
> mail to the RelaxNG list 2 weeks ago, I'm sorry to bounce this problem
> to XML-Dev, but I see no other channel to discuss this. If someone
> has the fortunate access to a RelaxNG list open for discussion feel
> free to act as a gateway :-\

Have you tried relax-ng@lists.oasis-open.org or relax-ng-comment@lists.oasis-open.org?

Cheers,

--