   Re: RelaxNG problem about section 7.4. Restrictions on interleave

  Hi Makoto,

 thanks a lot for your reply,

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 01:34:35AM +0900, MURATA Makoto wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:00:54 -0500
> Daniel Veillard <veillard@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> >   So one would expect identical name to be identical nameclasses.
> > However, both the Relax NG tutorial and the test suite exhibit
> > RelaxNG schemas like
> ...>
> >   If someone has an answer, I'm interested !
>
> RELAX NG Tutorial Errata addresses this problem.
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/errata/tutorial-errata.html
>
> To my surprise, this document is not linked from the RELAX NG tutorial.
> An older version of the errata (which is empty) is linked instead.
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

  Right, I looked first at the errata link but it was empty.
So my understanding is correct apparently.
Can you also confirm that the following test in the RelaxNG testsuite
at line 2063 of spectest.xml is in error ? I.e. mixed being derivated
onto an interleave the same problem occurs ?

<testCase>
<section>4.12</section>
<section>4.13</section>
<correct>
<element name="foo" xmlns="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0";>
  <mixed>
    <element name="bar">
      <empty/>
    </element>
    <element name="bar">
      <empty/>
    </element>
    <element name="bar">
      <empty/>
    </element>
  </mixed>
</element>
</correct>
<valid>
</valid>
<invalid>
</invalid>
<invalid>
</invalid>
<invalid>
</invalid>
<invalid>
<foo></foo>
</invalid>
<valid>
</valid>
<invalid>
<foo>X</foo>
</invalid>
<invalid>
</invalid>
</testCase>

> >   Okay in the absence of an answer to my subscription request and
> > mail to the RelaxNG list 2 weeks ago, I'm sorry to bounce this problem
> > to XML-Dev, but I see no other channel to discuss this. If someone
> > has the fortunate access to a RelaxNG list open for discussion feel
> > free to act as a gateway :-\
>
> Have you tried relax-ng@lists.oasis-open.org or relax-ng-comment@lists.oasis-open.org?

Hum, I think I first tried to send the mail to relax-ng@lists.oasis-open.org
which bounced then I tried to subscribe Mon 3 Feb 2003 token 3e409c48,
but never got an answer. Apparently one need to be member of OASIS,
which I'm not, but I never got an answer to any of those mail or to my
approval message sent back to the confirmation mail.

Anyway, the issue is known, my only remaining concern is about the testsuite
will it be updated (assuming I'm correct) ?

  thanks,

Daniel