   XForms and XPath 1.0 conformance

Micah,

Many weeks back I raised the issue about whether or not XForms was XPath 1.0
compliant.

The last interaction I recall was that I tried to clarify a potentially
confusing response from yourself. And asked you for confirmation or further
clarification.

Did you ever respond further? Or does XForms' conformance (or not) to XPath
1.0 remain an open question?

Thanks

Andrew Watt
XHTML 2.0 - the World Wide Web Consortium leading the Web to its full
potential ... to implement yesterday's technology tomorrow