   RE: [xml-dev] Re: Are the publishing users happy? Why not?

It certainly interests me, especially if it involves real examples with
real schemas and usage scenarios and lots of pointy brackets.

I really like XML-Dev best when we're trying to work together to find
solutions to real technical problems. (I like to reminisce about the SAX
1.0 days ;-> )

Jonathan