len

From: Bill Kearney [mailto:wkearney@ideaspace.net]

What puzzled me more was it not being clear /who/ was sending the error
messages.  From what appeared it was the list software.  More diligent checking
of the header reveals it's some software called 'Interscan' at one of the
subscribers.

Must... resist... the temptation... to see what other words will trip their
filters...

Idiots.