   RE: [xml-dev] XML for RFCs

>Customers? Business? Heck, I think it'd be a worthwhile project to do
for
>karma alone ;-)

karma? Sounds too much like self-improvement and moral goodness - who
has time for that stuff anymore?!

Seriously though we have a cross-media management product being released
in the next few months, I've considered xml for RFCs as a possible
content stream for the product, the main problem I have of course is to
convince others in the company to devote resources to it. Or to try and
get funding somewhere; at any rate I agree it would be a cool thing to
have, but then I would like to find a complete set of Harvard Classics
in TeiLite as well.