   RE: [xml-dev] XML for RFCs

>I have marked up with my own format all RFC's
>http://zvon.org/tmRFC/RFC_share/Output/index.html

Do you have an example of the xml structure you did use?
Also might it be possible to license these documents in some way
(obviously one can always mark up RFCs without a problem, there is
however a point at which it becomes better to support someone else's
marking up of said documents rather than duplicate the effort)