len

From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:dareo@microsoft.com]

Future versions of XML that don't make the infoset a first class
consideration are refusing to learn from history. For many people who
use XML, the syntax is incidental but the data model is not.

Secondly, even though I'm not an XML Web Services geek, I do know that
SOAP 1.2 is built on the Infoset not the XML 1.0 syntax and thus
question why anyone would think revisions to the XML 1.0 syntax spec
would affect SOAP if they don't manifest themselves in the XML Infoset.