   RE: [xml-dev] The subsetting has begun

Yep, you're exagerrating. Do you sincerely believe that most XML documents use attributes named 'xmlns' or QNames in a manner inconsistent with the namespaces in XML recommendation? This is counter to my experiences with users of our XML APIs.

Although I'd admit that there are probably many users of XML who use Namespaces in XML without knowing how it works or the significance of 'xmlns' attributes.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
A bank is where they lend you an umbrella and then ask for it back when it begins to rain.