   RE: [xml-dev] The subsetting has begun

Why are you amazed? The abstraction works well for defining structured
and semi-structured data plus the proliferation of tools that exist for
manipulating and otherwise processing instances of the abstraction are
quite useful to many producers and consumers of data.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Drive defensively--buy a tank.

rights.