   RE: [xml-dev] Registered Namespace prefixes

  • To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>,"XML Dev" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Registered Namespace prefixes
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:12:34 -0800

Namespace prefixes are a syntactic shortcut that should not have been
blessed with being a [property] in the XML Infoset let alone something
as bass-ackwards as elevating some of them to having "registered"
status. I'd never advice anyone I know to participate in such a venture.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Drive defensively--buy a tank.

rights.