len

From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]

<Quote>
Otherwise, saying "XML provides interoperability" leads to these
grinding permathreads and we are kidding ourselves
about the value of a new subset.
</Quote>

Absolutely agree. XML does not provide interoperability - the use and
correct implementation of common vocabularies (and the correct use of
XML of course) provide interoperability.