   RE: [xml-dev] FW: Tim Bray "Let's Move XML-DEV"

Karl,

Would it be acceptable if a few xml-dev or OASIS people volunteered to help
resolve some of the technical issues or provide a little help with list
administration? Frankly, I think it would be a better solution than "wars
and rumours of wars."

Mike