   XML+CSS, DENG (was: Re: [xml-dev] InfoPath, OpenOffice, XForms (Was: Low

[snip/]

> While I'm on the subject, I'll take another gratuitous
> swipe at the brain-damaged CSS implementation in IE. Mozilla takes the
> xml straight and CSS's it. For IE I had to create an XSLT as well as the
> CSS. I always like to do more work because a vendor doesn't implement a
> spec correctly.

http://claus.packts.net/deng/examples/css3selectortest/

Flash 6 required - rendering W3C XML+CSS content, only,
e.g. enabling IE6 to do full XML+CSS support, with the least
possible deployment cost, as Flash is, as a matter of fact, the most
widely spread browser plug-in, especially on Windows/IE6.
Problems have been reported on Linux - this is still Beta...

DENG is currently a under 30k pure XML+CSS user agent engine
as a library (or component, as they call it) for Flash 6 (MX) developers.

- Sebastian